Need to reset your password?
Many Arboretum members and visitors are being prompted to update or reset their password for making reservations and registering for events – and will be prompted to change passwords annually going forward.
When you select a new password, please make sure the new password is at least 12 characters in length and contains at least one number, one special character (such as $, #, %, *) and one lowercase or one uppercase letter. The password cannot contain your name (even if it's spelled backward).
Follow these steps to reset your password.
Please note the following instructions are just images. You will need to open the ticketing website in a new tab and then follow these instructions.
1. If you get this message "Your password has expired and must be changed" after you've tried to sign in to the ticketing system, click on the "Forgot your password?" link.
2. On the new screen enter your email address and click the "Submit" button.
3. You will receive a confirmation that the email was sent.
4. After a moment, check your inbox for an email from: Minnesota Landscape Arboretum [email protected] with the subject: Forgotten password request.
Open this email and click the link to set a new password.
* Link in your email will be custom to you!
5. When a new browser window appears enter your new password twice and click “Submit” button. Make sure the new password is...
- at least 12 characters in length
- contains at least one number
- contains at least one special character (such as $, #, %, *)
- contains at least one lowercase or one uppercase letter
6. Once you have successfully reset your password, a success message will appear below the submit button.
7. Now you will need to re-sign in with your email & password by clicking the "Sign In" button in the upper right page corner. Enter your email address and new password.
8. You will know you've successfully signed in when you see your email in the upper right page corner and below the "Log Out" button.
You can now select your tickets and complete the registration process.
Q. Why do I need to create a login and sign in to your website?
A. User accounts match you with your member record (if you are a member) or past purchases (if you are not a member). By creating a login and signing in to our website, you help our system automatically recognize you and allow you to make reservations and purchases utilizing applicable member discounts.
Q. Where do I start?
A. You will be prompted to sign in or create a login in three instances:
- When you begin registering for a class, program or event
- When you click the “Donate” button on any donation page to make a donation
- When you click the “Membership” button on any membership page to buy or renew a membership
In all of these cases, a new page will open with information specific to what you’re trying to achieve, such as class or event details, the list of donation amounts, or the membership level.
If you do not have a login, click the button that says “Register”,
If you have a login, click the “Sign in” button. You will be asked to enter your email address and password.
Q. How do I create a login?
A. Clicking on the button will open a new page with the words “Registration” in the upper left (see below). Complete all required account information.
Then click the dark blue “Create an Account” button on the bottom left, as depicted below. Once complete, you will receive a thank you message indicating that you have successfully created a login.
Q. How do I sign in to my account?
A. Click the "Sign in" button in the upper right page area.
After a new pop-up window appears, enter your email and password, then click "Sign in" button.
As a confirmation that the correct information was entered, "Register" button will be replaced with your email address and "Sign in" button will change to "Sign out".
Q. What do I do now that I have signed in or created a login?
A. If you are trying to register for a class or event, click the “Back” browser button to return to the class or event you were previously viewing; fill in the required fields.
If you are making a donation or purchasing a membership, simply fill in the fields that appeared after you created an account or signed in.
In all of these cases, click either “Add to cart” or “Continue.” These buttons will be in the lower left page area.
Fill in all required information to complete your order and click the “Check out” button on the lower right.
Q. When I click “Sign in,” I need to enter an email. What is the correct email?
A. If you have more than one email address, use the one the Arboretum has on file for you. Once registered, the system will remember your personal information and will auto-populate that information the next time you sign in. You need to register your user account only once.
Q. I don’t remember if I have registered my account. What should I do?
A. Arboretum staff can check your constituent record to see if you have registered your account.
Please call us at the numbers below:
- If you are a member - 612-301-1257
- If you are making a donation - 612-301-1264
- If you are registering for a class - 612-301-1206
Q. Once registered, can I view my past membership, class and ticket purchases or account history?
A. You can be assured that when your registration is complete, membership and donation history will be maintained, as well as any classes or tickets you've purchased. Currently, there is not an option for you to see this online.
Q. How will I know my registration is complete?
A. Once registered, you will receive an email from [email protected] titled “Thank you for registering with the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum.” This email will go to the primary email on your account (the email that you receive regular Arboretum communication from) and not necessarily the email you registered with. If you don’t receive a confirmation contact the membership team at (612) 301-1257.
Q. What happens if I get "locked out" of the registration system?
A. If you enter the incorrect password multiple times you might receive this message: "Your account is temporarily locked due to multiple failed logins." If this happens, the lockout will last for 30 minutes before you can attempt to login again.
If you don't want to wait 30 minutes, you can can contact ticketing at 612-301-6775.
Q. How do I clear my cache?
Your browser's cache (pronounced "cash") stores information to help pages load faster. Cookies are small files stored on your computer that save specific information (like passwords and site-specific preferences). If the data stored in the cache and cookies is old, it can prevent sites from loading correctly and clearing them can help resolve these issues.