Green Play Yard
Located next to the Marion Andrus Learning Center, the Green Play Yard is both a wonderful play destination for young families and a rich "idea place" for preschools, childcares and family backyards. Its plantings and natural play features show how to bring 'nearby nature' to daily life for our youngest ones, at an age when they are growing and changing quickly and the impact is significant.
Guidelines for a great time:
- The Play Yard is for infants to age 5.
- Children need an adult companion with them, to be responsible for their safety. At least one adult per five kids, please.
- Families are welcome anytime. To avoid crowding, arrange group visits larger than 10 in advance.
- Live plants need their parts; please use only fallen pieces. Let everything stay, for others too.
- Help the small trees grow. Please climb on fallen logs only.