1. Click on this link: https://84402.blackbaudhosting.com/84402/register This link will open in a new browser tab or window. (You may follow these instructions by switching between the pages.)
2. Enter all of your information that is on your membership in the boxes on that page. Contact information, especially your name, must match what is on your membership card. If you are unsure of what information to use please call us at 612-301-1257.
3. Then create a password of your choice. Don't forget it because you will need it every time you log in.
4. If successful, you will see a note that says, "thank you for registering."
5. Next, click on this link: http://84402.blackbaudhosting.com/84402/tickets?tab=3&txobjid=eedba375-ad08-4bc5-b72a-ab79cdacd242 -- the Arboretum Timed Entry Access page. Depending on your browser settings, you may already be signed-in if your email appears in the upper right following by a link to sign out.
6. If you aren't signed in, go to the top right of the screen and click the sign-in button. Use your email and password from step 2.
7. Follow instructions on the page to select the date and time of your visit. If you get a note saying ‘Sold Out’, you will need to select an alternate date and/or time.
8. Scroll down and enter the number of tickets you are reserving in the member box.
Always use the member box for all tickets even if they are your guests. You will be charged for any tickets entered into the non-member box. The system will automatically recognize the number of complimentary entry tickets you are eligible for based on your membership level and apply regular admission fees for tickets beyond your membership allotment. Children 15 and under need to be entered in the children’s ticket box.
9. Click 'add to cart.'
10. The next page should say that your charged amount is $0.00 for your member tickets.
If you see any dollar amount please call 612-301-1257 for assistance.
11. Then scroll down and press the 'check out' button.
12. Tickets will be automatically emailed to your registered email address. Please present these barcoded tickets to the gatehouse upon arrival at the Arboretum.
**NOTE*** You only need to register once. Once you have registered, you can just sign in and follow the instruction steps 5-11.
1. Select the date and time of your visit. If you get a note saying ‘Sold Out’, you will need to select an alternate time or date and time.
2. Scroll down and enter the number of tickets you are reserving in the Non Member box.
3. Click Add To Cart.
4. Enter contact and payment details to complete the purchase.
5. Tickets will be automatically emailed to the email address you entered. Please present these barcoded tickets to the gatehouse to be scanned upon arrival.
**NOTE*** To use VIP Passes, University of Minnesota student access or reciprocal gardens admission, please call 612-624-2200 for reservation assistance.