The Best of America's Gardens' Arboretums and Parks, APS 12th Annual Juried Photography Show
See how photographers capture the important and beautiful natural worlds found in gardens, arboretums and parks throughout America. Flora, fauna and
landscapes are sure to delight as you experience the 12th annual juried show of Arboretum Photographers Society (APS) members from Jan. 9-March 8 in the Cafe Gallery.
Featured Photo by Sue Isaacson
Into the High Country
As a special bonus, APS is offering free workshops to improve your own photo skills. No registration required. Meet from 1-2 p.m. at the Oswald Visitors Center.
• Feb. 1 - Night Photography: How to set your camera
for beautiful shots after dark.
• Feb. 8 - One Flower: 10 Photos - Finding different perspectives
that allow you to take 10 or more photos of the same subject.
• Feb. 15 - Photographing flowers and bugs: Macro photography techniques
• Feb. 22 - 5 tips for taking a great landscape photos
• Feb. 29 - What a photographer sees: Stroll through an Arboretum
path and experience the inner workings of a photographer. What
catches their eye? How do they compose a shot?
More Information coming soon!